- Engagement of diverse student populations
- Teaching of self-regulation and study skills
- Ways to prevent and address issues of incivility and bias
- Self-assessment of their own cultural competency
- Guided reflection activities for diverse learners
- Communicating best inclusive practices with their colleagues
Thursday, 09 November, 2017
Diversi-Tea is a new initiative by the Teaching and Learning Center, and is part of an ongoing effort to facilitate communication among faculty and staff about issues related to inclusive teaching practices. In monthly sessions, faculty and staff will be given the opportunity to learn from one another and engage in dialogue about the various ways of incorporating inclusive teaching practices.
Join us for tea, refreshments and good conversation. Please visit our website to register for this Diversi-Tea session before November 1 if you are interested in attending.