Thursday, 30 January, 2014
Donald Asher is an internationally known speaker and author on careers and higher education, author of 12 books, and a frequent keynote for the Professional Development Series offered to career professionals nationwide from UT Career Services and the University of Tennessee.
What Students Will Learn from Attending?
• How to maximize your success with on-campus recruiting
• Learn how to develop your own opportunities
• Discover why 55 to 80% of jobs are invisible
• Learn how to be the inside candidate
• Know the 3 things you need from every internship
• Know the secrets to onboarding, and getting your first promotion
The event is hosted by UT Career Services and the College of Business Administration as part of the Spring 2014 Professional Development Series.